Recently, I went to the island that people of Malaysia & all over the world love to go. The island is Langkawi. Before the trip, I make many research from the internet to find out what the island look like and all about it but the result is, I can't find any. I want my visit going smoothly and has no problem. At that time, I think, why don't you doing something to help other people to get the information about the island easily? And make they trip enjoyable and full of excitement. So, that's why I created this blog, to help all of you (I hope so). Please let me know if there is a fact mistake or what so ever. Because I'm just human (sure you are not alien...hahaha). And I feel sorry if my English is bad. Please give any comment or suggestion to me. I'll try to improve this blog from time to time. All the best.....Thanks a lot to all of you....!!!

What to do?? Where to go??

Here is the direction for you to every attraction place in Langkawi, whether the purpose is to learn at the historical places, or to relaxing your mind and body, or to have fun and excitement...




Credited to Pelangi Beach Resort, Langkawi




No comments: